AcuTop® Classic Kinesiology Tape
Size: 5 cm x 5 m
Content: 6 rolls ( 1 roll in pink, blue, darkblue (royalblue), beige, black and green)
AcuTop Classic Kinesiology Tape is a highly elastic tape with great adhesion and good skin compability.
Most important Features of AcuTop Classic Kinesiology Tapes:
- Made from elastic cotten devoid of latex (93% cotton, 7% elasthan)
- The tape has on one side a wavelike eudermic, hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive and in addition is thermoplastic. This means that the tape expands upon heating and retracts upon cooling
- Recommended wearing time for most intensive effect: 3-5 days
- Water-resistant and excellent adhesive strength
- Wearing comfort, oxygen permeability, and a very good dermatological tolerance are insured
- Leaves no adhesive marks on the skin after removal
- CE - certified (Medical product Class 1)
No review available for this product.