AcuTop® Tourmaline Tape
The AcuTop Tourmaline Tape releases negatively charged ions through a fine coating with tourmaline crystals powder.
Tourmaline + Water = Negative Ion
During the usage of our AcuTop Tourmaline Tape, the fine tourmaline crystals coating will release nagative ions to the skin, when it gets in contact with the sweat. Tourmaline also has a positive effect on the wearing properties of the tape. Due to the tourmaline coating, the tape feels 'softer' and the tape is more comfortable to wear.
Most important Features of AcuTop Tourmaline Tape:
- Made from superior high-quality elastic cotten devoid of latex (97% cotton, 3% elasthan)
- The elasticity of 130% - 140% is comparable to the thickness and elasticity of human skin
- The tape has on one side a wavelike eudermic, hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive and in addition is thermoplastic. This means that the tape expands upon heating and retracts upon cooling
- Recommended wearing time for most intensive effect: 3-4 days; Max: 7 days
- Water-resistant and excellent adhesive strength, even after bathing or showering
- Wearing comfort, oxygen permeability, and a very good dermatological tolerance are insured
- Clear marking on reverse side of tape, insuring easy measuring and cutting
- Leaves no adhesive marks on the skin, after removal
- CE - certified (Medical product Class 1)
- Tape Size
- 5 cm x 5 m
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Special feature
- fine tourmaline crystals coating
- Sales Unit
- 1 Tape Roll
AcuTop® Tourmaline Tape is available in the following variations:
Select the desired number of one or more variants. Then click on the button "Add to cart".
Quantity discounts: The required quantity refers to the total number of ordered variants of this product.
|from 12 Units||6,55 €|